Iris Themes (https://iristhemes.com) provides website and software services to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time without notice. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page.
All products are the property of Iris Themes and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. By purchasing or using one of our themes, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the terms described below.
The License allows you as a Buyer to:
- Use the purchased theme for one single end product (website) unless stated otherwise.
- Use the purchased theme for one single domain unless stated otherwise.
The License DOES NOT allow you to:
- distribute or copy the theme
- Transfer the materials to another person.
- Reselling the purchased theme (in original or modified).
You will receive updates for the purchased theme fixing issues, and adding new features and improvements.
Updates will be provided for new Ghost CMS releases for the lifetime of the product.
Every update comes with a list of changes as well as a list of changed, new and deleted files. You can find the list of changed files in the Changelog page of each theme.
As a Purchaser, you have access to our support service which includes detailed documentation for every theme.
The documentation covers theme installation, theme settings, theme customization and some specific things that are related to a theme.
Included in theme support:
- We do our best to keep our themes up to date, so if you are facing any bugs, please report them, and we will try to fix them ASAP.
- If you have any doubts or questions which cannot be found in the theme documentation, we would be glad to give you all the explanations about the setup.
- We like to listen. If you come up with some smart stuff and ideas which may improve our themes, feel free to contact us and suggest them.
Support DOES NOT include:
- Support does not include services to modify or extend the theme beyond the original features, style and functionality. If it is a minor change, we will try to help, but for any significant modifications, please contact us regarding Ghost customization services instead.
- We offer support for our official and original products only. With that being said, if any bugs/issues appear after our original theme files are modified by yourself or any developer you hired, we cannot provide support for it. Of course, we will always have a look and try to provide you with good advice, but, you should rather contact us regarding Ghost customization services in this case.
- If you’re after installation services, they are outside of support scope, and you should contact us regarding Ghost services instead
- We are not required to support issues about your web hosting or server environment, or issues with broken Ghost installations etc. Please check your ISP/web hosting provider or other software documentation that you’re trying to use to help solve your issues.
The online documentation covers most topics needed to setup and use the themes. In case of questions don't hesitate to contact us.
A supported item includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, we are expected to be available to provide the item support services we’ve set out on this page. If you’re about to purchase the item, you’ll have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
Payments are handled by Gumroad. We do not store or collect your payment card details.
Iris Themes can offer a full refund within 15 days of your purchase if you are unhappy for any reason. You are not eligible for a refund after 15 days of the purchase date.
- You will receive an email confirming the refund and should receive the funds within 5-7 business days
- You will no longer be able to download this product or receive future updates.
- You cannot use the theme on your website after the refund
- You have to uninstall it and delete the theme files
The term ‘lifetime’ in the context of our plans means a lifetime of the product. We reserve the right to discontinue a product.